Monday, November 10, 2014

The Best Of The World's Beard And Moustache Art For 2014...

Here's some of photographer Greg Anderson's images from this 2014 World Beard and Moustache Championship.
More than three hundred men from all over strutted their stuff, their coiffured curls, their straightened staches and their mutton chops in Portland Oregon this year.
Madison Powley was judged the overall winner but congratulations must go to all.
Some of these wondrous works of facial art will tickle the fancy of some for sure...


















4 comments:

  1. And here I thought I had a fairly good beard until I saw the ones you posted. Now I am depressed, thanks a lot, Keith. . . (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we're talking about a really important subject! I can't imagine why Plato left it of his dialogues. What was he thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Portland, Oregon and I missed it!

    ReplyDelete