Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Parables Of The Pencil...

To be the best pencil you can be
said the Pencil Maker just as he was placing the pencil in the box, is to know that everything you do will leave a mark. That you can always correct the mistakes you make. That what is important is inside of you.
In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will only make you better. And to be the best pencil, remember to allow yourself to be guided by the hand that holds you...








Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Somebody has more patients and better eye sight than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My! Somebody has a lot of patience and eye-hand co-ordination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm... Great simile to people here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty clever. I don't anything so exciting with my big carpenter pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing creativity. Have you seen those carvings on grains of rice Keith?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen some. I've posted some macro carvings previously. There's some amazing talents around...

      Delete